Natalie trained as a physiotherapist at the University of Birmingham, qualifying in 2003.
She was then employed by The Dudley Group of Hospitals to complete her junior rotations. As a Senior Physiotherapist she specialised in Musculoskeletal Out Patients, including a Consultant led Pain Clinic, an Occupational Health Programme and extensive work in A & E.
In 2007 Natalie gained a diploma in Orthopaedic medicine and is also qualified in the assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of Vestibular loss and “Dizziness”.
Whilst based in the Midlands, Natalie worked in a variety sports, including:
Natalie also worked for 9 months in two private clinics in the Midlands area. On returning to
Essex in April 2009 she joined Southbourne Physiotherapy where she treats a wide range of
- Dudley Kingswinford Rugby Club (National League 3) - 4 seasons
- England Fire Service Rugby Team – 2007 to 2009
- England Women’s Rugby Development/Regional Festival/Trials – 2008 to 2011
- Bourneville Men’s Hockey Club team - 2006-2008
- North Midlands U17 & U15 Rugby Team - 3 seasons.